12.26.2008

whatigotforchristmas.


Black, long, cardigan from American Apparel (from mum and dad) and purple cardigan from Urban Outfitters (also from mum and dad). The jeans are old ones from Forever 21, and the belt is also old, from H&M (I think...). Wow, I used to think getting clothes from mum and dad was bad and boring, but this year they gave me good stuff. Besides of this, they also gave me a purple (my mum knows I love purple) tank top and real cute socks with birds and roses on. It might have been because I suggested what shops I like, and also what styles and coloures I like...I'm really happy for these gifts. I might just tell you that I also got a real good cook-book, with really nice pictures and recipes. There's like at least 20 different cupcakes, with all different frostings, and also a lot of cakes and cookies. It's in swedish though, called "A piece of cake" (and yes, ironically it has an english title), so it might be difficult for you who don't know the language to follow the recipes...Pictures from the book:


1 comment:

Johanna said...

Känner också lite ångest över att få kläder i julklapp.